Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

left or right handed? (i\'m a leftie ❤) 

82%
150 deviants said right handed
18%
33 deviants said left handed

Devious Comments

:iconsvnday:
svnday Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2015  Student Digital Artist
im a leftie :o
Reply
:iconzuorai:
Zuorai Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2015
im a rightieeeee
Reply
:iconpanizni:
Panizni Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In my opinion, lefties are the best kind for people and deserve to be protected
Reply
:iconcocoafox141:
cocoafox141 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
lefty one of the only two in my class
Reply
:iconslimly:
Slimly Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
left 

yusss
Reply
:iconstarrwarrior:
StarrWarrior Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student General Artist
yusssssssssssssss :D
leftie club :3
Reply
:iconslimly:
Slimly Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
uvu
Reply
:iconanthrodarcia:
AnthroDarcia Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
I'm ambidextrous in a complicated way? I'm more dominant in either hand depending on the activity. 
Reply
:iconnhyku:
nhyku Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
like i write with left
but cut stuff out with right
and eat like every right handed person

but sports is a leftie thing again i don't get it
Reply
:iconanthrodarcia:
AnthroDarcia Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
I'm just bad at writing in general,  the only difference is my left is extremely slanted :iconotlplz:
Reply
:iconvanilliah:
vanilliah Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
rechts, bin nix besonderes
Reply
:iconnhyku:
nhyku Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
klar bist du was besonderes <3
Reply
:iconvanilliah:
vanilliah Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
nee :P <3
Reply
:iconnhyku:
nhyku Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
für mich schon <3
Reply
:iconvanilliah:
vanilliah Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
pff <3
Reply
:iconmoonstonefoxx:
MoonstoneFoxx Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
left and i kinda hold my pencil all weird too..
Reply
:iconmythkin:
mythkin Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015   Digital Artist
left, but i have dysgraphia so my handwriting is basically illegible ;w; i'm working on it though!!
Reply
:icondigbythegoat:
DigbyTheGoat Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Filmographer
Right, but I'm trying to train myself to be ambidextrous.
Reply
:iconbeabu:
beabu Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Rightt ;;; hh
But tbh I can kind of write with both what??
Reply
:iconaquatheohiokitty:
AquatheOhioKitty Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm a leftie as well~
Reply
:iconfabbuious:
fabbuIous Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015
rightie
i'm the part of 90%
Reply
:iconraddily:
raddily Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
right c:
Reply
:iconlucky-yoshi:
Lucky-Yoshi Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
10% of the world is a leftiee
Reply
:iconjam-fam:
Jam-Fam Featured By Owner Edited Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Now 16% lol, I am the other 84% :3
Reply
:iconlucky-yoshi:
Lucky-Yoshi Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2015  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
120 is the world? X'3
im also a rightyy
Reply
:iconpixeliqhts:
pixeliqhts Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Right o: 
Reply
:iconsunnnyhamster:
sunnnyhamster Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yesss i'm left handed too <33


but i was never properly taught how to hold a pencil :'D
Reply
:iconnhyku:
nhyku Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Digital Artist
omg hi <33

my handwriting is kinda ugly xDD
Reply
:iconsunnnyhamster:
sunnnyhamster Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeAHH mine is too ;v;
Reply
:iconprince-lui:
Prince-Lui Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2015  Student Artist
left
Reply
Add a Comment:
 

Poll History